Tuesday, January 08, 2008

A VERY BLONDE BLUSH AND CRINGE

I first want to say that I am a blonde, okay? If blonde jokes bother you...READ NO FURTHER! STEP AWAY FROM YOUR COMPUTER.
 
If you enjoy blonde jokes...and the fact that some blondes (meaning me) don't often "get" some of the jokes right off the bat for obvious reasons...then READ ON.
 
Someone in my local writers' group sent me this list....and the hilarious thing is that it took me like FIVE WHOLE MINUTES to get the first one. January...about the scarf. ROFL! I kept reading it and reading it to try and figure out what was so funny about January's. LOLOL! Of course when it hit me...I howled with laughter because...well...it IS a blonde joke...and I AM for sure confirmed a blonde now. I cannot believe I'm admitting that to the world...but there you have it. I'll paste the rest on here.
 
Go ahead...laugh at my expense....you know you want to.
 
CW Squirrel-no way am I signing my real name on this one. LOL!
 
A Blonde's Year in Review  

 

January

 

Took new scarf back to store because it was too tight.

February

 

Fired from pharmacy job for failing to print labels.....

Helllloooo!!!.......bottles won't fit in printer!!!

March

Got really excited.....finished jigsaw puzzle in 6 months.....
           box said "2-4 years!"

April

Trapped on escalator for hours....power went out!!!

May

Tried to make Kool-Aid.....wrong instructions....8 cups of

         water won't fit into those little packets!!!

June

Tried to go water skiing.......couldn't find a lake with a slope.

July

Lost breast stroke swimming competition.....learned later,

        the other swimmers cheated, they used their arms!!!

August

Got locked out of my car in rain storm.....

car swamped because soft-top was open.

September

The capital of :State California is "C".....isn't it???

October

Hate M & M's.....they are so hard to peel.

November

Baked turkey for 4 1/2 days....instructions said 1 hour

per pound and I weigh 108!!

December

 

Couldn't call 911..."duh".....there's no "eleven"

Button on the stupid phone!!!


EXPOSURE

THE BEST BLONDE JOKE OF THE YEAR - SO FAR

A man was in his front yard mowing grass when his attractive blond female neighbor came out of the house and went straight to the mailbox.  She opened it then slammed it shut &stormed back in the house.  A little later she came out of her house again went to the mail box and again, opened it, slammed it shut again. Angrily, back into the house she went.  As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, here she came out again, marched to the mail box, opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever.  Puzzled by her actions the man asked her, "Is something wrong?"   To which she replied, "There certainly is!"  (Are you ready? This is a beauty...)

My stupid computer keeps saying, "YOU'VE GOT MAIL!"



--
www.CherylWyatt.com ~~High-Caliber Romance, High-Octane Faith~~  
Gal. 2:20 Pouring my vial of words over Him.

Available on Pre order now!
A SOLDIER'S PROMISE~ Steeple Hill LI ~ Jan. 2008  RT TOP PICK!
A SOLDIER'S FAMILY~ Steeple Hill LI~Mar. 2008

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday Cheryl. I think that interview question I referenced stuck with me because I too remember The Littles both the books and the cartoon though I tend to prefer books to TV, Movies, Cartoons when both exist.

Thank you also for the compliment on my blog.

Melissa