Saturday, July 05, 2008
Cat Chronicals-Psych Saturday
PSYCH HERE: Obviously a human came up with this. Psych.
Toilet Cleaning Instructions:
1. Put seat and lid of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to
water in the bowl.
2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the
3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close the lid.
You may need to stand on the lid.
4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises
that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.
5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a 'power-wash'
6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there
no people between the bathroom and the front door.
7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can and quickly lift the seat
8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom,
run outside where he will dry himself off.
9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean.