Wednesday, July 23, 2008

THE MOST INSPIRING THING YOU WILL EVER READ

Some of you know I took over a column for Faith, Hope and Love---the online Inspirational Chapter of Romance Writers of America. Kristy Dykes used to do this column and I tell you, I never feel like I can do the column justice. Trying to follow in Kristy's footsteps is a challenge. She was one of the most glowing, funny, encouraging people you could ever meet. She brightened everything she put her hands to. And every life she merged with.

If you want to be encouraged, visit the blog she used to maintain. Her husband Milton posted for Kristy after she was unable. But I promise you, if you take time to read back through the posts, starting as far back as you want, but certainly beginning right before Kristy's diagnosis...it is THE most inspiring things you'll ever read. Ever.

Here is the link.

Christian Love Stories Blog


Please lift the family up in your prayers.

Cheryl Wyatt

No comments: