Saturday, July 26, 2008

Psych Saturday-CAT CHRONICLES


Here's the part where I'm supposed to say, "Welcome to Psych Saturday!" Then I bring you the latest news from Refuge...the fictional setting for Cheryl Wyatt's Wings of Refuge Series with Steeple Hill.

BUT, here's the deal....

I'm ticked. Royally, hissingly, hair-raisingly, claws-out-to-the-max ticked.

Celia TRIED to get a dog. A DOG!


Why, that's like your husband trying to come home with a creature from Saturn at breakfast who would love to gobble your children by lunch.

Worse, he acted all sweet UNTIL she turned her back. Then he says, "It's my way or the highway, cat. I'm the boss here now."

HSSSSS!!!!!!! Spat! Spat! Spat! (That's Christian kitty cussing in case you didn't know.)

SOMEBODY FEEL SORRY FOR ME....PUH-LEEZ. And worse! The thing has (ewe!) fleas!!!

Sigh.

I need tuna.....slinks away....lots-n-lots of tuna......


Psych the slinky

2 comments:

Hope Chastain said...

Psych~~

I feel for you, tom. Having been chased up any number of trees by packs of feral dogs who'd just as soon eat me as look at me, I feel your pain. Best of luck in dealing with the canine. (Try sticking dead mice in his bed. Then Celia will blame him. No, wait. She might think he caught 'em and wouldn't need you any more.) mewsing I'll get back to you.

~~Ghost~~

Ausjenny said...

How could she get a dog I agree that is downright wrong.
Dogs are evil creatures who pick on cats and then make it look like its the cats fault. you need to get the pjs to fly you here to australia where you can live with me. I promise No dogs and all the tuna you can eat. I just ask for a few cuddles. we even have a nice wood fire for you to warm up by.