Wednesday, December 03, 2008

CONGRATULATIONS Nov. Prompt Winner Cheryl Rose

Huge Congrats going out to the winner of my November Prompt...Cheryl Rose!

I've heard it said time and time again that, "If editors cry, they buy."

Cheryl's story was one of the most moving pieces I've read in a while. Even from something published. And it was a happy kind of touching, not an angsty sort of thing. It had a takeaway value that grabbed my heartstrings and tugged tight.

Please join me in congratulating Cheryl in the comments section of this post.

Thanks to EVERYONE who entered my prompt contest this past month. I had a record-breaking number of entries which is GREAT! Thank you all so much for supporting my blog with your readership.

Each of your stories blessed or touched me in some way. Excellent job all!

Warmly,

Cheryl

3 comments:

Anita Mae Draper said...

Woo hoo Cheryl Rose! Good job to make Squirrel cry. :-)

Anonymous said...

Yeah Cheryl Rose. Congrats. Good job.

And thank you, Cheryl W, for having the prompt contests. They are great fun. Challenging...and inspiring.

Have a great day. And GOOD JOB again, Cheryl Rose!!!

Avily Jerome said...

Congrats, Cheryl!

I'm looking forward to participating in December's!